The information that we collect from the members using the site falls into the following general categories:
1. User provided data
Users may provide personally identifiable information (such as a name and an email address) to GreedyNet when choosing to participate in the various services available on the website, such as sharing views via comment or feedback or other content (collectively, the “Content”) for public viewing interests, entering contests, accessing promotions, responding to surveys or other personalized services (collectively, the “Services”).
GreedyNet.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
3. Clear / transparent GIFs information:
GreedyNet.com may choose to utilize “clear .GIFs” to track the online usage patterns of our users in a non-personally identifiable manner. Additionally, GreedyNet.com may also use clear .GIFs in HTML-based emails dispatched to users so as to track which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps GreedyNet.com to determine active and inactive email addresses.
4. Log data file information:
When users log-in to their GreedyNet.com account, our servers may automatically record and archive certain information that web-browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating the user’s authorization to access the account. Information, such as a web request, internet protocol (the “IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a User’s entry and activity on the website.
Use of information
- Personally identifiable information submitted by a user on GreedyNet.com is used to operate, maintain, and provide features, general and unique, of the website for the user’s use and pleasure.
- All personal information, data, or content that you, the user, voluntarily disclose to the website public areas become available to other users and can be collected and used by others. Your email id, name is displayed to other users when you comment on some story . Any content that you submit (the “User Submission”) may be redistributed throughout the Internet and other media channels, and/or may be viewed by the general public through other means not controlled by GreedyNet.com
- GreedyNet.com does use your personally identifiable and certain non-personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to, anonymous user usage data, browser type, cookies, IP addresses, click stream data, and the like, to improve the quality and use designs of the Website through analysis of this data and trends.
External Links, Content and Third-Party Advertising
GreedyNet.com is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor are external sites to which links are provided herein necessarily endorsed by GreedyNet.com. Recommended Links and links to merchant affiliates are provided as additional resources for our visitors, and at the time of review seemed to be suitable. We cannot assure that all the links found on GreedyNet.com are safe to use, if you are experiencing any difficulties with such links please contact at at email@example.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.