Car buying is an investment where you put your money for your hobby and convenience and its true that the returns will be satisfactory only when you know that you are buying a car at the right price. We are here to help you make the right decision for your dream car to get the best returns from it. Only tag these tips in your mind when you plan to buy a new car.
1. How much you can spend?
2. Which car do you want?
3. Where to start the search?
4. Free Price Quotes
5. Getting an impartial opinion
6. How to get the best deal?
7. Closing the deal
8. Post-Delivery Check
How much you can spend?
Before you board on the journey to get the car that suits your like and needs, it is necessary that you first make out that how much you can invest in a new car. Calculate a practical sum that you are prepared to pay out for your new car.
Find out (if you want to finance your car)
* – How much down payment you can make.
* – Monthly installment (EMI) that you can afford to pay.
Which car do you want?
Buying a car has economic implications on most of us for some years after purchase. Hence it becomes essential that we clearly identify what we need and make the investment wisely.
Also Find out
* – How many passengers will be riding with you?
* – How much driving will the car be doing on an average?
* – What kind of driving is the car most likely to do-city or highway?
* – Is mileage important to you?
Check the features and quality of any car
* -Check for the features offered and the additional optional fittings because different cars come with different packages.
* -Check for factors that are important to you such as mileage, service network, and safety.
Test drive the vehicleAnalyze and be sure that the vehicle has characteristics that you are looking for.
* -Inspect and feel the interiors and exteriors for unsightly gaps.
* -Check for ride comfort, noise, power/acceleration, braking and handling
* -Check your vehicle thoroughly before driving it home.
I am ajeet mishra. I am a software professional and administrator of GreedyNet. I have interest in Environmental Issues, Energy and Automobiles. If you want to contact me : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org My Google+ Profile